Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge FeaturedPilanesberg National Park
About the Lodge
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge is situated within the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, one of the largest volcanic complexes of its kind in the world. The early presence of man can be seen in the numerous Stone and Iron Age sites that are scattered throughout the Park. Experience flawless finishes featured architecture and exquisite interior design. The Standard Suite comprises the main bedroom with an outdoor shower and features an en-suite bathroom with a patio overlooking the magnificent Pilanesberg Game Reserve. These Standard Rooms can be combined as a Family Room option which, in turn, comprises 2 x Sleeper couches, a covered patio and a flat-screen TV with selected DSTV channels.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are permitted at the lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 12 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.
- Children under 6 permitted on safari drives at the discretion of the Ranger.
- Air- Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station