Amani Safari Camp FeaturedThe Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
About the Lodge
Amani Safari Camp lies sheltered on the fringe of a dry riverbed in the shade of Acacia, Jackalberry, and Toad trees in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve. Amani’s villa-style living is a celebration of family and romantic getaways, depending on your journey. Spacious interiors, luxurious ensuite bedrooms, and an opulent garden offer guests a variety of spaces in which to relax and slow down, or view animals in their natural habitat, whether at the waterhole or just passing by.
The spacious and tastefully decorated lounge forms the focal point of the main lodge. An open plan kitchen is where our highly trained chef prepares meals pleasing to even the most sophisticated palette. A cozy upstairs lounge is an ideal space in which to spend time reading or catch up on the latest news and sport. Sliding doors open onto the cool dining deck where guests enjoy buffet-style breakfasts and delectable savory and sweet high tea. A wooden walkway winds its way across the capacious and lush garden to the dinner deck which comprises of a generous infinity pool, open-air bar and lounge adjacent to the boma overlooking the riverbed and onto the high traffic waterhole and reserve beyond.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are allowed at the Lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 12 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.
- Air- Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station