Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp FeaturedManyeleti Game Reserve
About the Lodge
Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp is designed to reflect Hemingway’s Africa. There are 15 tents which are nestled in a Tamboti grove overlooking the picturesque view of passing wildlife. Our relaxation and dining area comprise of a tranquil lounge, a bar, and an extensive climate-controlled wine cellar and outdoor deck with sun loungers and adjoining splash pool. Game visiting the nearby watering hole can be seen from the swimming pool deck which adjoins the reception area.
The tents at Mantobeni Camp are furnished with king-sized beds (we can convert these to twins should this be required), mosquito nets and soft leather couches. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom with a sunken concrete bath, double shower, his & hers basins, and a separate toilet. The tents are each set on a wooden platform that has 5 steps leading up to the tent. There is soft lighting within the tent and we do provide mosquito repellent for our guests. Due to the layout and terrain of Mantobeni Camp, we only accommodate children over the age of 12 years.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Only children over the age of 12 are permitted.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 12 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.
- Dinning Area
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station