Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge FeaturedKruger National Park
About the Lodge
Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge is a celebration of African style. From the lodges traditional rondavel rooms to the splashes of colorful designer fabrics and earthy tones defining its interiors, Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge exudes a hearty spirit of warmth and welcoming.
Expect an authentic encounter that prides itself upon a relaxed African ambiance in extraordinary bush surroundings; the Kruger National Park, one of Africa’s most renowned conservation areas and home to the Big Five. Join the Cape-Turtle Doves and Arrow-Marked Babblers as they welcome a new day, heading out into the bush for a feast of the senses; the smell of damp grasses, the pinks, oranges, and yellows of a gorgeous African sunrise, the hissing of hundreds of crickets preparing for a warm bush day. Spend your afternoon lazing at the infinity pool, watching a parade of wildlife visit to a waterhole to quench their thirst – from the majestic elephant herds, to select members of the cat family such as lion, cheetah, and leopard. Guests are accommodated in six circular air-conditioned suites with traditional brightly earth-colored walls, tapered thatched roofs and folding glass doors that allow one to fully experience the wilderness.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- 0-11 years: Not permitted at the lodge unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 12 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.
- Air- Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- Mosquito Nets
- Queen Size Bed
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station