Imbali Safari Lodge FeaturedKruger National Park
About the Lodge
Observe and enjoy one of South Africa’s most renowned wildlife experiences at Imbali Safari Lodge, nestled discreetly amidst a canopy of impressive Jackalberry and Tamboti trees in the iconic Kruger National Park.
You do not even need to leave the comfort of Imbali Safari Lodge’s deck to see Kruger National Park’s creatures as the camp is positioned along the animal movement patterns that ensure a constant parade of elephant, buffalo, antelope, lion, leopard and wild dog can be seen from the camp. Sheltered in a riverine forest overlooking the seasonal Nwaswitsontso river, Imbali Safari Lodge is built on the site of a 400-year-old African settlement that has yielded such evidence of an ancient culture as clay pots, bone tools, and grinding stones.
Plush leather sofas, African patterned tapestries, and traditional artifacts fight for their place of pride amidst thatched roofs, stone columns and the odd tree that emerges unapologetically through the teak deck; an impressive Jackalberry keeping diners company as it rises through the lodge’s floor and peeps well out over the Tsonga-styled thatched roof. Continuing in the spirit in which the Kruger National Park was created, Imbali Safari Lodge acts as a sanctuary for the bush’s creatures, great and small, and is, in fact, your very own bush sanctuary for the duration of your special Kruger National Park stay.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
Children from the age of twelve years are welcome at the lodge. Children from twelve years are permitted on safaris at Management discretion. We recommend that families book a private vehicle, subject to availability at an additional charge of R 4,577.00 per day.
A total of 3 children can be accommodated in camp at any time.
- 12 years of age: Pay published child rate when sharing with two full paying adults
- The full adult rate applicable if occupying their own room or if sharing with one full paying adult
- A maximum of two children under 12 years can share with parents
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates.
- Air- Conditioning
- Dinning Area
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station
- Viewing Deck