Jock Safari LodgeKruger National Park
About the Lodge
Jock Safari Lodge is nestled amidst the lush vegetation in the South-Western corner of the majestic beauty that is the Kruger National Park. Jock Safari Lodge emerges at the pinnacle where the Mitomeni and Biyamiti rivers flow as one – a space for breath-taking wildlife sightings. The lodge with 6, 000 hectares of natural landscape offers guests one of the best Big 5 game viewing experiences in South Africa with its exclusive riverbed traversing rights. The Relaxation Retreat with steam room, sauna, and hydrotherapy bath will ensure guests truly unwind. Guests have the opportunity to learn about the history of Jock and the area with the cultural heritage of the Bushveld.
Main Jock Lodge ensures guests will experience a stay of seclusion and in pure harmony with the natural surroundings. Twelve secluded thatched suites, offering utter privacy, are veiled with lush trees and reed walls. Each leads on to a private deck with a plunge pool and a Sala, an outdoor day bed, all with a spectacular view of the riverbed. Main Jock Lodge will help your soul capture the essence of finding your inner peace amidst the calls of the wild.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are welcome at the lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates and are permitted on a game drive.
- Air- Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Bath Tub
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station