Kapama River Lodge’s wide, open spaces and airy design are a constant reminder that you’re sleeping under the African sky. Besides the luxury five-star accommodation, River Lodge is more festive and social than our smaller, quieter camps, which is why young couples and groups of friends are often among our guests. Escape to a place away from time, and indulge in one of the finest safari lodges near the Kruger National Park, South Africa. Let yourself drift away in a suite reminiscent of Hemingway’s Africa, or take in the beauty of the reserve from the privacy of your patio.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are allowed at the Lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 12 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.