Lion Sands Ivory LodgeSabi Sands Game Reserve
About the Lodge
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge is a clean-lined masterpiece. Just eight low-slung Villas of glass, wood and concrete meld into the riverscape. The lodge attracts those in search of time away in their own space. From your bed, deck or private plunge pool, this is one of the best places to look in on Africa – uninterrupted. Here, hospitality is designed entirely around YOU and luxury – much more than a sophisticated room in an exotic location – has substance.
Ivory Lodge has been awarded ‘5 Star Premium’ status by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, an accolade reserved for the most luxurious properties in the country. The lodge’s eight one-bedroom Villas, secluded at the confluence of the Sabie and Sand rivers, are the ultimate bush retreats. Your private lounge, patio, deck, and pool invite easy relaxation, while a dedicated team of staff are around to take care of your every whim and fancy. Here, everything is included – from your champagne of choice stocked in the maxi bar, to your favorite shirt, washed and pressed – creating a highly-personalized experience of a safari, your way.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- 0 – 11 years: Not permitted at the lodge unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates and are permitted on a game drive.
- Air- Conditioning
- Dinning Area
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Wine Cellar
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station