Lukimbi Safari LodgeKruger National Park
About the Lodge
Lukimbi Safari Lodge welcomes you with its sweeping staircase and artistic fireplace with creatively engraved animals. The tasteful lounge overlooks the Lwakahle River where animals often come to drink, and the bar nearby has an award-winning wine list and cellar. No detail has been omitted in our unusual African boma, a favorite outside the fire-lit venue. Enter the classic suits and enjoy your proximity to nature with high windows, a well-appointed bathroom overlooking the trees and river, and your own private deck extending from your lounge. You can’t feel closer to the bush without actually being in it.
Feel spoilt with a spacious bath, inside and outside shower and separate toilet. All suites have air-conditioning; a fan; safe, gauzy, romantic mosquito nets; tea and coffee facilities; and a minibar. Even with children sharing the room, you can luxuriate in the space and atmosphere.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are welcome at the lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates and are permitted on a game drive.
- Air- Conditioning
- Dinning Area
- Swimming Pool
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station