Plains CampKruger National Park
About the Lodge
Plains Camp in the Kruger National Park is named after the Timbitene Plain which stretches out in front of the camp. The rivers behind the camp are usually both dry but can flow quite strongly when heavy localized rainfalls.
An exclusive specialist safari experience, Rhino Walking Safari’s base camp is comprised of four tents overlooking the plain, where a variety of general game as well as predators can be spotted. The Timbitene waterhole at the end of the plain is a popular elephant drinking place. Four comfortably furnished African explorer-style tents, en suite with hot running water and all the comforts of home with the African Wilderness on your doorstep. A generator and a back-up battery system power overhead fans and 24-hour lighting. The generator system can be used to re-charge camera batteries at specific times.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted at the Camp.
- 16 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates and are permitted on a game drive.
- Dinning Area
- Mosquito Nets
- Queen Size Bed
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station