Sabi Sabi Bush LodgeSabi Sands Game Reserve
About the Lodge
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is situated deep in the bushveld overlooking a waterhole and an open plain. This is Bush Lodge, steeped in tradition, vibrant and warm, the Sabi Sabi of “Today”. With a history spanning over 35 years, the lodge has earned a reputation of a “luxury home in the bush”, service excellence and effortless personal attention. The conventional safari style showcases a vibrant and eclectic mix of furnishings and décor garnered from all corners of the African continent.
To maintain privacy and intimacy, the lodge has 25 suites in total including 2 and the with each suite featuring en-suite bathrooms and al-fresco, glass-fronted showers, with wonderful views of the bushveld.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- Children of all ages are permitted at the lodge.
- 12 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- Pay full adult rates and are permitted on a game drive.
- Air- Conditioning
- Dinning Area
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Wine Cellar
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Mosquito Nets
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station