Simbambili LodgeSabi Sands Game Reserve
About the Lodge
Simbambili Game Lodge is situated among dense stands of knobthorn and jackalberry trees along the meandering Manyeleti River in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, part of the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Recently renovated suites have been elegantly designed to blend with the environment and carefully positioned to enhance privacy, this is a must for the romantic at heart. Each suite with its own plunge pool and Sala overlooking savanna and woodlands. This exquisite Lodge is famed for its regular leopard sightings and abundance of general game species as well as extraordinary birdlife. With the Lodge accommodating a maximum of 18 guests, public areas carefully designed to resemble hospitality akin to a comfortable home with specially prepared meals and venues for entertaining and relaxation.
Good to Know:
- Special dietary requirements on request.
- Single, child, group & SA Resident rates on request.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Transfers or flights to and from the lodge can be arranged.
- No children under the age of 16 years old allowed at the Lodge.
- 16 years and older: Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms.
- 16 years and older: Pay full adult rates and are permitted on safaris.
- Air- Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Bath Tub
- Electrical Points
- King-Size Bed
- Soap & Shampoo
- Tea/Coffee Station